Texas RV Camping Rates & Policies
At Bay RV Park, we have the space you need to relax and enjoy your travels. With over 144 of the largest sites to choose from in the area, there’s something for everyone. Located just off I-45, we’re less than an hour from downtown Houston and just minutes from the waters of Galveston Bay. With great rates and friendly staff, our RV campgrounds near Galveston, TX are sure to be a great place for everyone.
Galveston RV Resort Rates
30' x 65'
$475 Monthly + Electric
Deluxe Backin Sites w/ Cable
30' x 75'
$500 Monthly + Electric
Deluxe Pull-thru Sites w/ Cable
30' x 75'
$525 Monthly + Electric
Bay RV Park Policies
- We want you to enjoy your stay at Bay RV Park. Fun and partying are welcome, but please be aware of the other campground guests, especially after dark. Quiet hours are observed from 10PM to 7AM.
- Old, unmaintained, or damaged RVs are not allowed in the park.
- Children 13 and under must be supervised at all times, in accordance with the Texas State Law. Injuries to an unsupervised child may result in criminal charges against the parents. No more than one child per RV unless the stay is short-term.
- Pets must be leashed. No barking dogs staked outside. Always clean up after your pet. No aggressive dog breeds allowed. All other pets must be approved by RV Park management. Pets must be kept indoors. Owners are responsible for the behavior of their pet.
- Do not park vehicles in the roadway. One tow vehicle per site is allowed.
- Trash must be put in the dumpster. If you keep trash outside your RV, it must be in a closed receptacle. It is up to you to keep the area around your RV neat and clean.
- If you wash your RV or vehicle at your site there is a $5 charge payable prior to washing. Check with the office manager for details.
- We do not allow storage of personal property outside your RV. Only professionally built or manufactured storage units are allowed.
- No vehicle repairs that require more than 4 hours. No major repairs allowed on-site. Cars that aren’t running well are not allowed in the park.
- As a guest at Bay RV Park, you are responsible for the actions of your visitors.
If you have any questions regarding our RV Park Policies and Camping Rates, please contact us.